Bitcoin is the most popular digital cryptocurrency. This currency is accepted in some businesses, has minimal transaction fees and not taxed. That is why many want to earn this.
Do you want to earn free Bitcoins instantly? Are you willing to do minimal tasks to earn this digital currency? If you do, then you are just on the right page.
There are a number of ways to earn free Bitcoins and you are about to learn it today. I’ll share a list of helpful websites and give you an overview of what it requires from you to gain Bitcoins. So, let’s get started!
- 1 1. Accept Bitcoins as Means of Payment
- 2 2. Earn Free Bitcoins from interest payment
- 3 3. Earn Bitcoins from Mining
- 4 4. Earn Bitcoins from Tips
- 5 5. Earn Free Bitcoin from Trading
- 6 6. Use Bitcoins as Regular Income
- 7 7. Earn Free Bitcoins for Visiting Websites
- 8 8. Earn Free Bitcoins Through Affiliate Programs
- 9 Conclusion
1. Accept Bitcoins as Means of Payment
The easiest way to earn free Bitcoins is by accepting it as a means of payment. If you have a small business or you are selling goods and services, you can integrate this quickly and easily by completing the following steps.
- Get a free online Bitcoin wallet. You can get this from Coinbase or other providers. Find out what works best for you. Be sure to keep your Bitcoins safe in at least 2 or 3 different places.
- Display a QR-code with your Bitcoin address next to your cash register. There are two options to do this.
- When you have your wallet, go to a section that says “Receive Money” or “Add Funds” or something similar. There will usually be a QR-code with Bitcoin address encoded to it. Print out the image and place it next to your cash register.
- Some wallets offer “Receive Money” functionality. When you earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a payment method on a more regular basis it comes handy if you use the “Create Payment Request.” Here you will enter the Bitcoin amount the customer has to pay and it will show the corresponding QR-code automatically.
- Display the “Bitcoin accepted here” logo in your shop to show your customers that you have integrated this innovative payment. You can find a printable version of this logo plus a free guide here.
2. Earn Free Bitcoins from interest payment
You can earn free Bitcoins through interest payments by lending them out. Here are the different ways to lend your Bitcoins.
Lend directly to someone you know. If you know someone whom you regard as trustworthy, you can agree on the terms like duration and interest rate.
Peer to peer Bitcoin lending. There are websites from various borrowers that offer this including Bitbond. In this approach, borrowers publish funding requests and you can contribute to their loan. You can fund small portions of many and diversify default risks.
Before you lend Bitcoins, you should make sure that the site and the borrowers are trustworthy. When the site assesses the applicants’ creditworthiness, the borrower becomes more credible.
Bitcoin banking. This strategy operates like a bank. You will deposit your Bitcoin in a Bitcoin bank and receive a fixed interest rate.
Unlike the peer-to-peer lending where you diversify your lending activity over many borrowers, in this model, you only lend to one borrower – the bank. The bank invests your Bitcoins in assets. The difference is that there is no deposit insurance in the Bitcoin world.
3. Earn Bitcoins from Mining
Bitcoin mining is another process to generate Bitcoins. When you perform this, your computer adds new Bitcoin transactions to the block chain. When your computer discovers a new block, you will receive a certain number of free Bitcoins.
Bitcoin mining is hardware intense and expensive. So, miners join a mining pool. With this, some provide computing power to the pool and earn Bitcoins from mining without building their own big mining frame. If you are interested in a mining pool, check out Bitminter.
Here’s a list of the biggest Bitcoin mining pool:
- Slush. This is the most popular mining pool today. It’s among the first mining pools and currently mines 3% of all blocks.
- Antpool. This mining pool is based in China and is owned by BitMain. It mines 25% of all blocks.
- Bitclub Network. This is a large mining pool that is easy to use. This is a great site to start mining.
- BTCC. This is one of the largest Bitcoin mining pools in China. It currently mines about 7% of all blocks.
- Bitfury. This is the leading full-service blockchain technology company. It currently mines about 2% of all blocks.
4. Earn Bitcoins from Tips
Receiving Bitcoins as tips is similar to earning Bitcoins as a means of payment. You need can receive a tip in various ways as follows:
- Having a shop is the easiest way to gain tips. Just check the QR-code to see what came in on that day.
- If you don’t have a shop, you can still earn tips via blog or any other website. Just place the QR-code or Bitcoin address on your page.
- You can also join sites like BitforTip. The page is designed to give Bitcoin tips as incentives when you answer forums.
- If you offer services and want to receive Bitcoin tips, you can do so. BCTIP allows customers to generate Bitcoin tips for you. It a new approach compared to the old-fashioned cash tip. If the tips are not claimed within a month, it will be transferred back to your wallet. Another great thing about this is that it can be created
5. Earn Free Bitcoin from Trading
Another way to earn free Bitcoins is by trading. There are two ways to earn money from this via arbitrate and speculation.
Arbitrage. This is the safest way to earn from trading. This is the simultaneous buying and selling of assets to take advantage of differing prices. You can buy a Bitcoin and immediately sell it for a higher price.
Speculation. This approach is risky. You would buy Bitcoins and wait until the price increases to sell it for a fiat currency. When the price drops, you will buy more. And repeat the process. You either need to be lucky or capable of predicting the future to make this work to your advantage.
There are people who are good traders and who can recognize patterns from price charts.
Here’s a number of sites that are best for Bitcoin trading.
- Coinbase. This is one of the most trusted platforms for trading cryptocurrency. It offers you the ability to trade a variety of digital assets on a secure, insurance backed platform.
- Bittrex. This site is designed for customers who want a lightning-fast trade execution, reliable digital wallets, and industry-leading security practices.
- Poloniex. This site includes advanced trading tools for trading, exchange and lending. It has cold storage and 24/7 monitoring to keep your money protected.
- Cryptopia. This supports literally hundreds of virtual cryptocurrencies with a low trading fee. It focuses on user experience with integration of additional services including marketplace and wallet.
- Gemini Exchange. This exchange is based in New York and is available in 48 US states and in other countries including Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, Singapore, South Korea and Hongkong. It has no deposit and withdrawal fees but charges 1% fee for trades to both the buyer and the seller.
6. Use Bitcoins as Regular Income
If you want a regular flow of Bitcoins, the steadiest way is to make it as your regular income. There are merchants who accept Bitcoins and chances are high that if you are working in any of those employers, they might be willing to pay you in Bitcoin, too.
You can also find online jobs and be self-employed and still get paid in Bitcoins. You can look for jobs here:
- Bitcointalk Forum Services Section. The site offers easy jobs that you can finish quickly, so it’s a good channel to earn free Bitcoins fast.
- Jobs 4 Bitcoins. The job listing here includes UI designer, web developers, copywriters, programmers and more. If you are into any of those posts you will find this site helpful.
- BitGigs. Just like the second site mentioned, you will find various jobs here that pays Bitcoins. The job posts include freelance writer, copywriter, graphic designer and more.
- Coinality. The site does not only list jobs where you can earn Bitcoins, it also includes the location. This is handy for those interested to find a local job nearby.
- XBTFreelancer. This is another great site for IT professionals looking for online jobs. Most posts are software related and may require programming skills.
- The site understands that future of cryptocurrency, so they pay for your jobs in many currencies including Bitcoin. You can find remote jobs here from the USA, EU and UK.
7. Earn Free Bitcoins for Visiting Websites
Do you know that you can earn Bitcoins by visiting? Yes, you can, but you have to do something for them. You have to complete a task to earn the Bitcoins you desire.
Here’s the best sites to visit to earn free bitcoins.
- ads4btc. When you visit the site, you can earn free Bitcoins by watching websites or videos. You can click every advert once a day and view it between 5 and 60 seconds. The reward is small, but if you keep on working it can add up. This site can help you earn free Bitcoins fast.
- Coinadder. Just like the first site, you can earn free Bitcoins here by watching videos. Unfortunately, the payout is smaller.
- Vidybit. You can earn free Bitcoins from the site by watching videos online. You can download their Android app too and get 3x Bitcoin payments for every video you watch.
- com. The site offers you free Bitcoins when you try new app, fill out surveys, view advertisement or sign up for trial subscriptions. They offer better payouts compared to the other sites.
- Coinworker. This site allows you to earn free Bitcoins through your web browser instantly. You can do so with only three steps. First, you have to register and enter your Bitcoin receive address. Second, start earning points by completing short analytical tasks. Third, once your account hits 200 points, the points will be converted to Bitcoin and are paid directly to your address, within the day.
- Bitfortip. This site encourages you to be helpful and to earn Bitcoins in return. When you answer forums, you will earn free Bitcoins.
- Earn Bitcoins Now. This is one of the free Bitcoin earning sites that offers you the opportunity to mine Bitcoin through its Offerwall. You can earn free Bitcoins by doing websites review, watching videos, reading articles or participating in funny Quiz’s. Other options to gain Bitcoin include filling out surveys and making purchases.
- KickassTraffic. This site offers you free Bitcoins for visiting websites. You can instantly get your earnings through FaucetHUB.io. To get started, you just have to enter your Bitcoin address. All of the visitors are unique with valid Bitcoin wallets and have been CAPTCHA verified.
8. Earn Free Bitcoins Through Affiliate Programs
Joining Bitcoin affiliate programs is another great way to earn this digital currency. The services that run Bitcoin affiliate programs will pay you Bitcoins if you send them paying customers.
Here’s how it works.
- Sign up for the service’s affiliate program and give them your Bitcoin address, so they can pay you.
- The service will give you a unique referral URL that points to their website.
- Share the URL on your own website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any forum.
- If someone clicks on your referral link, you will earn a commission for their purchase and get paid in Bitcoins.
Here are some of the most profitable Bitcoin affiliate programs
This site is a popular Chinese crypto asset exchange. It has the most trade volume. Its commission per sale is up to 20%. When a customer spends $100, you can earn as much as $20. The payout is sent real-time to your Bitcoin address.
This is an innovative trading platform in which you can trade stocks, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, currencies and commodities. You can gain up to 25% of net revenues from the affiliate’s customer and 10% of tier 2 affiliates.
This is a VPN service that allows its users to anonymously connect to the internet and transfer their data securely even through compromised networks. It offers 100% commission on all new sales generated and up to 35% on all subscription renewals. Commissions can be earned in a lifetime while payout frequency is monthly with no minimum payout.
Leger is a hardware wallet that allows you to safely store you Bitcoins offline. It has a variety of models available. You can earn up to 15% of the net sale amount for your commission and receive your payout monthly.
This site allows you to buy and sell Bitcoins with a credit card, Paypal account and more throughout Europe. You will receive 2.50 € bonus for every referral. There is no minimum earning for payout and you will receive it instantly.
This is another hardware wallet that allows you to store your Bitcoins safely offline. You can gain up to 10% commission per sale. Minimum earnings for payout is 0.1BTC. You can receive the payout monthly.
This peer to peer marketplace is among the best place for buying and selling Bitcoins. You can get 2% of the total purchase sent to your Paxful Bitcoin wallet. When a customer spends $100 you will get a $2 commission paid in Bitcoin.
This site allows you to purchase Bitcoins with a credit card. You can gain 15% commission on all of your referral purchases including all their future purchases. There is no minimum earnings required. Payout is released monthly.
This site allows people to purchase Bitcoins via SLL, the currency used for the game second life. You will get 20% of all the commissions paid by your referrals. The minimum earnings depend on payment method used to withdraw. Payout is done monthly.
This is an online casino platform that offers various came and accepts Bitcoin as payment method. In this way, you can earn free bit coins by just playing games. You can gain up to 40% commission per sale and around $25 to $40 when a customer spends $100. Its payout is every 5th of the month.
A large affiliate marketing network in cryptocurrency. They offer you lifetime commissions and instant payout. You can earn up to 50% revenue share from Advertiser with bonuses options.
This is an online marketplace where you can trade Bitcoin for a fiat and cash directly with each other. One can earn 20% of the user’s trading fee on each trade. There is no minimum earnings for payout. Payout is released daily.
This site allows you to directly buy and sell Bitcoins. They also offer Bitcoin payment processing services for merchants. When a referral buys or sells at least $100 worth of BTC, Coinbase will pay both with $10 worth of BTC.
There are different ways to earn free Bitcoins. If you are new to cryptocurrency, you can try any of the recommended ways above to gain this digital currency without spending. This is a great start for those who are interested in joining the Bitcoin wagon.
If you know other ways to earn free Bitcoins, feel free to share it with us.